Morgan Leigh Makeup: FYI Friday TipsMay 19, 2017
I notice that a lot of girls apply way too much concealer under & around their eyes and as soon as a picture is taken, they're BRIGHT white all around their eyes. Some pppl like this look, but I'm not into it. So, to avoid it:
- find a concealer that matches, and apply as you would]
- BUY SETTING POWDER! Apply it lightly over concealer with a fluffy brush(I like to use the side of a brush where it's flat so that I can lightly pat the product on top to mattify. Make sure that when you dip your brush in the loose powder that you tap out the excess powder!
I also apply this technique to pimples that have been concealed so that when bronzer is applied it won't stick and accentuate the area.
redness or rosacea:
- Use a moisturiser with SPF of course because c'mon, who's into aged skin!
- green primer (I like to mix with moisturiser)
- apply a full cover oil-free foundation (mac has great full coverage foundations)
(use a damp???? beauty blender so that you have control of coverage and can build if needed)
- if there are red areas that foundation won't fix, lightly use a full cover concealer (I love this one from Makeup Forever)
- set with setting powder ?? De-redified (yes, I made up that word and I feel good about it)
Morgan Leigh has been doing makeup for ten years. She shoots with many fashion brands and gets her hands on all of Montréal for their private events. She’s made a name for herself not only for the work that she does but by being herself. She loves beauty and sharing her knowledge of makeup. Follow her on Instagram (@morganleighmakeup) or on her website. Enjoy!